Sunday 11 November 2012

A girl in Paris


The Eiffel Tower

Paris was better than having really good sushi! Seeing the Eiffel Tower was my favourite thing. Paris is awesome, it's not what you expect and there's a really good playground.

Today (Saturday) we started at the Opera House, which is the best because there are these cool paintings, I got to touch the gold and it's beautiful.

I liked it when we got the Little Prince tin picture.

We went to Montmartre and Sacre Coeur and Notre Dame on Friday. I loved going on the Carousel, it's cool, it's a slow one, I wish there was a fast one. I agreed to have my picture drawn but I didn't like it much, it didn't look anything like me. The artist was confusing.

On the Metro, sitting on the trains is a bit boring. I'm sad about saying goodbye to all the cool things, the Little Prince things, the people at the hotel and the Eiffel Tower. I miss daddy and a tiny bit miss the little boys.

Palais du Luxembourg

The playground at the Jardins du Luxembourg

Buying souvenirs for my class in Montmartre


From the steps of the Sacre Coeur



On the carousel at Montmartre

Marc Chagall's painted ceiling at the Opera Garnier



At Gare de Lyon waiting for our train to Italy

6 comments:

  1. have fun in Italy Sienna!! see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome photos sienna.. I love your blog...what a wonderful time with Mummy you must be having!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool to be in Paris, I am glad its as much fun for you as it was for me at 3 times your age! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sienna,
    it sounds like the Eiffel Tower was beautiful,it
    also looked like it to.I like the idea of saying
    that paris was better than really good sushi.It
    looks like you had a interesting and fun time.I
    can't beleve you toutched gold!I would really
    like to be there with you!
    Have fun!
    from Imogen.xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you liked the Eiffel. My dad had a great time there. ~Julian and the bunch of bananas at school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there girl!

    I loved seeing you today at the hall.

    It's very exciting to read your blog and see where you have come from and where you are going. I especially love this post.

    You went to some of my favourite places in Paris and I liked seeing your pictures. The photos with your mum are really pretty, say hi to her from me.

    Big hugs,

    Roya xx

    ReplyDelete