Sunday 18 November 2012

Mummy and Me in Munich


Mummy woke me up very early yesterday (Saturday) because we had to get off the train. Our hotel is near one called something about a wolff. We saw a circus sign. Our hotel is cool, we didn't have breakfast in the hotel.




The glockenspiel is a clock and at a certain time you get to watch the movements of the people. When we get home I can show you, mum took a video. It was cool but it took ages - it makes a noise and you think it's going to start, but it doesn't and it takes ages before it starts.





The gallery was cool, we saw one of the Sunflowers pictures (by Van Gogh), I loved it. I was very excited about it. I was surprised to see it in Germany. I saw lots of statues, it was disgusting because I saw their doodles and butts. They were naked, most of them were naked.


You can watch these videos of me at the river today (Sunday).



DSCF1938 from Danielle Quarmby on Vimeo.




DSCF1939 from Danielle Quarmby on Vimeo.



Tonight we are going on a train trip to Hamburg and stay there for ten days. Mwa ha ha ha ha.

3 comments:

  1. The photos of Munich look great. So glad you got to see some classic works of art in person (like the Van Gogh), even if you didn't like the statues (doodles and butts?! Oh no!).

    Spass haben in Hamburg mit den Wolken :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sienna, I am very much enjoying seeing all your pictures & fun you and mum are having in Europe! Makes me want to revisit again, especially Venice, although at the moment slushing in your gumboots through floods would have been very different! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sienna,
    the gallery looks beautiful and I am very happy that you are having fun!I played goal attack for our netball game and I shot a goal in the last quarter so we got 1 point.When do you come back?I miss you alot.
    From Imogen!

    ReplyDelete