Sunday 25 November 2012

Hamburg with friends

A couple of nights ago we went to the Hamburger Dom, which is a great fair. I had a toffee apple except it has chocolate and sprinkles on it instead of toffee. And I got an edible necklace, which I am saving and we had a berliner donut on the train. I went in this weird house things and it had all this glass everywhere in a maze and I got stuck in there, mum says for nearly fifteen minutes.

I went in to the jungle one, this lizard came out of the rocks and I just screamed, I don't know why. I wasn't feeling very brave then, and there was a whole lot of smoke. I was thinking, I can't see and what is the point of doing all of these things, and it was going boom, boom, boom, and I thought, I can't see, sorry. I can't see my hand.

We did archery, and this girl was doing it really weirdly. And they spoke English. I did a sideshow where you hammer things, I hardly hit any. I got a lollipop from that. I bought a toy, Yoohoo from Yoohoo and Friends, like the show.






DSCF2201 from Danielle Quarmby on Vimeo.

Here is Lizbeth, just about the cutest baby in the universe actually, and she has baby power. A lot of baby power. You can look at these pictures and there is also Spencer. No, he is not a train from Thomas & Friends, because there is a mean Spencer in Thomas. He's a speed train. This Spencer is a cute, slightly annoying little boy, he loves me like a big sister. He's a bit like Cedar, except that Cedar is a different kind of annoying.



We went on the train to Lüneburg. Mum found this magnetic chess set near the end of the day, me and Jeff played it on the train and I cheated one time by accident.

I miss you daddy so much. And everyone else.

Lüneburg

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sienna and Aunty Danielle,
    I love your blog and miss you.
    Love Lana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too Sienna!

    Yes, Lisbeth is extremely cute. What is her baby power? Something super like Jack-Jack (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack-Jack_Attack)?

    ReplyDelete