Wednesday 28 November 2012

Going places and saying goodbye



I miss everyone at home but I'm going to miss everyone here as well.

I more than loved the Miniatur Wunderland model railway we visited yesterday.

I made a gingerbread house, it was very big and was fun to make, here's a picture of it.

 
 
I can't wait to see you, everyone.




Tonight I felt really sad when I saw Spencer and Sylvia and Jeff and cute little Lisbeth with baby power go home. Because it was the last day seeing them. I don't know when I'm going to see her again.

Sienna farewells Hamburg and Europe from Danielle Quarmby on Vimeo.


We're going on three airplanes to get home, it's a bit annoying because the airplane food - well, I do not like it. On Friday night we will be home.

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow night, but I also know it must be hard to say goodbye. Thanks for all your European blog posts Sienna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tugs the heart strings to say goodbye - I feel that with you, since you have done such a lovely job of sharing your holiday experience on this blog. Big hello's just around the corner now :) love Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovey post!! i cannot express how awesome it was to share the last 10 days with you!! have a safe trip home!! Spencer will love re-watching all your videos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful words Sienna. You've made some really nice memories with your friends and the memories will never go away. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sienna, thank you for your comment on my blog. Yes, we can be friends! Let's keep in touch online. I would love to see how you grow up :)

    Are you home safe? What's it like living in Australia?

    Hugs,

    Roya xx

    ReplyDelete