Tuesday 6 November 2012

From Melbourne to Disneyland Paris

WAITING  FOR THE AEROPLANE        



 

We are eating dinner at the airport, I'm eating pasta with meat balls.
Mum finished her pork belly, I think that's a weird name, don't you?
Now we're going. We watched a kangaroo aeroplane, took some pictures then went to a shop. Then mum and me went to the toilet, then we went to another shop and got coloured gel pens, two black pens and moisturiser. Then we sat on a chair and waited for our plane.

There was this playground that mum won't let me on, because it was a toddler playground. There was this show that was a grown up show. I didn't watch it because it might have been rated M. I saw an old man putting his shoes on ready to go on the trip.

I saw this cool statue, I liked it, there were two of them, actually I think more, they were in different colours. I felt tired, bored, focused, I took some pictures then had a little rest. I asked if I could go on the ipad and mum said yes. I played Wreck It Ralph and Minecraft.

Our journey begins, we are waiting for the line is more short, then go in the line. We walk through the aerobridge, I looked through all the windows then walked to the plane. Now I'm sitting in my seat watching ads. I'm so excited, I just can't take this big smile off my face, but I can't put my seat belt on yet.

 Flying

 
Our plane at Abu Dhabi airport.





Police in the airport at Paris. I took lots of photos as we went through the airport.

 

 





 
We were really tired when we got to our hotel. We met Matthew, he was very nice to us, at our hotel.

The Next Day

I took pictures on our walk to the train station.

The man on the train to Disneyland was very good at the piano accordian, we recorded some on mum's phone and gave him some money.


I am so so so excited!



We went in the Labyrinth on the second day, it was really cool, we got to go up high in the castle. It was an Alice in Wonderland castle.

5 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!! Have an amazeballs time lovely girl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are having quite an adventure. Can't wait for the next update xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sienna, your trip has just started and you've already seen so much! How cool is that! Looking forward to your next blog post. It makes me feel like I'm traveling along with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I'm there with you....It sounds like so much fun- and so much more to come! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are having a wonderful time. ~Mary and the rest of 3/4/5G

    ReplyDelete